Online Mixing & Mastering
Welcome to our newest offering: Online Mixing and Mastering services!
This section is a slider, click the arrows or the small circles below to hear audio samples.
Check our prices below.
We are more than willing to discuss your project with you before committing to a service!
Every single project gets unique treatment, no cookie cutter approaches here.
Step 1: Consultation
Submit your consultation request. Tell us about your project and your goals with mixing and/or mastering.
Step 2: Order
If you’re ready to commit to what we’ve discussed in the consultation, place your order online.
Step 3: Upload
Once your order has been processed, upload us your files!
About the process
Consultations can be done via phone, Skype, or Google chat, and scheduled at earliest convenience.
Payment Options: We accept Paypal and Venmo at the moment, but will be adding options for secure transactions from other reputable services such as Square very soon.
File transfer options: We currently accept Google Drive, Dropbox shares, and as a last alternative “WeTransfer” sends. Due to filesize variances and transfer rates we’ve found these to be the best services available for conducting reliable, reasonably fast, secure transfers.
**We currently do not accept physical mail alternatives for online services.
- Stereo Mixing
- Basic (minimal) editorial
- Up to 24 channels (mono and/or stereo tracks), under 5 minutes in length
- Can work with Stem Mixes, OMF, and/or individual bounced tracks
- Up to 2 revisions/reviews
- Deep editorial / “comping” option upon request (additional charges apply)
- stereo mastering
- Digital Master deliverables available in Wave, FLAC, and MP3
- Up to 2 revisions
- Loudness Logs included upon request
- Mastered for iTunes optional (additional charges may apply)
- ISRC not supplied